The course targets community based practitioners working on or interested in extractive related issues. The participants will be selected based on a minimum criterion such as proof of one being;
- Representatives from the extractives host communities;
- Representing a gender or special interest group;
- Having proven record of presence in the targeted community;
- Having proven interest working in the extractives;
- Holding a leadership role in the community;
- Considered having influence in the community;
- Ability to read and write in English/Swahili, among others.